1. The opening conference held on 27.7.2016, at which there was a presentation of the project, it’s activities, partners, as well as the programme – donor. As part of the conference during the cultural programme folk musical instruments and local folk dancing were presented.
The closing conference will be organized at the end of April for the purpose of informing the professional and lay public on the implemented activities and outputs, as well as for determining cooperation with other organizations on the sustainability and usefulness of the outputs of the project.
2. Preparing the initial analysis of the border area, from the perspective of gastro-tourism and marketing it to the general public.
Professionals and also student volunteers map the selected target areas in detail with the aim of determining detailed information on traditional elements, habits and customs which are specific to the two areas, Slovak and Ukrainian.
3. A printed publication, which will include the most significant information on the shared history and traditional elements of common life.
4. A book of recipes in multiple languages. The book contains recipes, colour photographs of food and ingredients, a typical cook’s dictionary, description of winemaking by region and other specifics.
5. Multi-lingual mobile application for smartphones. The application will be free and will serve to raise awareness particularly among young people.
6. Short documentary film, which will serve to publicise of outputs of the project and create a basis for building partnership.
7. Festivals – during the implementation of the project we organized the Festival of Traditions of Gemer, performed on 24 September 2016, in Krásnohorská Dlhá Lúka and Festival of Traditions of Gemer, performed on 25 March 2017 in Ukraine. We oraganized the Easter festival on 12.4.2017.
8. House of tradition food and crafts. Over 6 months we were able to restore a dilapidated house, where we created a memorial room for traditional folk life, furnished with original furniture and accessories.
The house naturally includes a kitchen in the original style with a traditional wood-burning oven known locally as a “špárovňa”. The kitchen will be used for demonstrations of cooking traditional food.
Ak ste zadali správny administrátorský e-mail, boli naň doručené dočasné prihlasovacie údaje. Tieto údaje sú platné iba 60 minút. Ak sa v tomto časovom intervale neprihlásite, budú obnovené pôvodné prihlasovacie údaje.Prebieha testovanie